To Get Started
Using your email/Google account/Apple ID to quick log in to Giveaway.com.
If you are just creating a giveaway for fun, such as distributing benefits in the community, interacting with family and friends, or distributing benefits within your team/company, not for marketing, then you can click Create Giveaway to create an campaign.
Before creating a giveaway, we recommend you set up a Project Profile first, in order to add your project image/information, allowing users to know that the giveaway was created by a specific project/brand/KOL/content creator.
It helps you gain popularity and trust, and allows users to find all the giveaways you have created on your project profile.
- Create project: Each Giveaway account can create multiple project profiles for different projects (your choice).
- Manage project: Each project can add an email to be giveaway admin and grant them permissions to manage/view the project file or the giveaway campaign.
- Project partnership: Each project can add multiple partnership projects to display it on profile and be able to co-host giveaway.
- Follow a project: Users will be able to follow your project and enable notifications for your latest giveaway.
- User interaction: Users will be able to comment and like your profile after logging in.
See how to create your project profile here:
1. Log into your Giveaway account and tap the "Project settings"
2. Fill out your project information. All of your project information will appear on your project profile.
You can edit the suffix of project profile URL here after entering the project information. We recommend using your project name as the suffix of URL so that users are aware of the name of your project. Click Save to save it.
Note: Your URL cannot be changed once it has been saved.
For example, using Giveaway as the suffix:
Upon saving, your project profile URL will appear in this format, and users can click on it to view your project profile. For example:
Click on the icon of your project to start creating other projects, or switch projects to create a giveaway or edit their project profile.
It is possible to display your project ecology on your profile by adding partners.
It can also allow you to co-host the giveaway, meaning you can mention your partner in the giveaway and show the partnership on the giveaway page.
Click + New Partner to add new partners.
Simply enter the project profile URL of your partner to add it.
2. Upon adding the partner, you will notice that its status is Pending. This is due to the partnership can only be effective when both projects have added each other as partners.
After your partner project has added you as a partner, your partnership will be effective and displays here, as well as your project profile.
When you create a giveaway, enable co-host giveaway and select a partner. Your partner will be notified in his Giveaway notification.
After creating the giveaway, your partnership will be displayed at the top of the giveaway.
You can add admins to your giveaway and project profile on the same settings page to grant them permissions to assisting in managing your project profile and giveaway.
1. Click + New Member to add admins
2. Enter his Giveaway ID, give admin a name and select the project permission.
There are 3 types of permissions:
- Viewer: can only view giveaway dashboard and profile.
- Editor: can only create giveaway and edit giveaway details
- Admin: can edit all information including project profile and giveaway.
You will be able to see it in the list after adding it.
Step 1: Click the button Create Giveaway
Step 2: Upon entering the creation page, select your project and begin creating your giveaway!
Profile settings: giveaway account profile, not related to project
Project settings: Add a project with details on your giveaway account to create project-based giveaways
Project Dashboard: View and manage your giveaways created under your projects.
You can add an avatar, nickname, connect your social media, verify email in profile account.
This information is only used for giveaway accounts. If you have multiple projects, for example, you can choose not to associate giveaway account information with a specific project. It is possible to show or hide personal information
You can add your project and related information to show users, letting them know that giveaway was created by your brand or project.
This is the giveaway dashboard for the project you created. Also, it is the project profile. Using the dashboard, you can view all records created and edit, view, and manage your giveaways